View Single Post
Old 09.05.2009, 05:29 AM   #24
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
Almost all of ''Los Angeles'' by Flying Lotus makes my penis seek out a willing vagina.

As Dead-Air said, ''Sketches of Spain'' by Miles Davis is another excellent choice.

I would also agree on the sexiness of ''Halloween'' by SY

See, I have various sex mixtapes, because very often you need a song to engage your partner (''Naima'' by Coltrane) then you need a song that makes the transition from enagement to 'ok, i see, we are going there' (''Then She Did'' by Janes Addiction) then you need songs for actual fucking, which usually will fill the rest of the playlist up.

I hate to go all digital on everyone, but I'm not sliding out of some good coochie to flip a record over....
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|