View Single Post
Old 08.29.2009, 10:15 AM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
That article is fucking amazing. It sounds like she's got total synaesthesia. The fact that she's called January and she sees animals she names days of the week! Her brother is called fucking Bodhi! Obviously, this has to give evidence of a genetic basis of psychosis. Which, given that her parents are raging hippies (January and Bodhi are not reasonable names for normal children, I'm afraid), would suggest that there's latent proper mental in both. But calling the son 'Bodhi' because he's (presumably) not psychotic! AMAZING! So perfect I have to be a little sceptical of the validity of the article.

"I'd rather be 16," Jani says, putting a hand on her hip and tossing a flirty look over her shoulder. "I'm 14 on weekends, Thursdays, Wednesdays and Tuesdays." The fact that you can't differentiate between the layers of so-say 'failed' metonymy innate to her world... I'm genuinely amazed by this.

Herr Rail could probably speak better on this subject, and I reckon it could potentially be of use for his current project; I don't know how much he wants known publically about this, but suffice it to say he's very knowledgeable about psychosis in theory.

I'm so excited, I just used a semi-colon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|