View Single Post
Old 06.20.2006, 06:01 PM   #19
threelobed
bad moon rising

threelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
I think it'll end up being a really good deal for these discs once we have them all. They all seem like they are pushing the definition of EP to it's limits. 30 minutes is pretty much album length and it's quality that counts.

i'm glad that everyone's been digging the discs so far. the SCG is a nice archival blast. the hush arbors blows me away every time. most of the discs in the series are over 30 minutes long so go ahead and get used to that trend. if anyone has any other series questions or anything, feel free to fire away with them. again, i'm glad everyone's enjoying - that's the most important part. the next mailing is coming up around the last week of july. the culprits - mv/ee and the bummer road, sunburned hand of the man as well as wooden wand and the omen bones band.
threelobed is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|