Thread: Girls Rock! DC
View Single Post
Old 08.19.2009, 02:50 PM   #182
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
the difference between me and you is that i DO NOT preach.

i just have a voice...people can choose to agree, or disagree. i dont believe there is a set "right" or "wrong" idea for most things.

you are just someone i happen to dissagree with on virtually everything youve ever posted. call me ignorant...i dont care. i ENJOY not liking you.

I don't see how my responses are any more "preachy" than yours... oh, that's right! because they have a "feminist/feminazi agenda" attached! i honestly find that assumption to be pretty hilarious. everybody has their own background/cultural & theoretical grounding and you very cleary have your own. it's kinda pathetic that you got some sick pleasure out of harassing me online but once again, whatever, i just seriously hope that you regulate that type of behavior to the internet man....

i'm glad that you can at least admit that you get some sort of strange fulfillment out of yr hatred of me. be aware, cuz im positive that no matter what i do or say, it will continue.

i'm so done by now.

and to the rest, yalz got me listening to hole all day!

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|