View Single Post
Old 08.19.2009, 09:59 AM   #20
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku

Yard work--another big one. Everyone needs a huge ass riding lawnmower even if your yard is the size of a postage stamp. And don't forget the fertilizer!

YES!
I can't stand lawn mower ads. When I was a kid my mom and step-dad made me mow the lawn with a fucking blade mower, no motor just a blade that rotated and cut the grass. I'd have to sweep up all the clippings and make a compost pile, then I"D HAVE TO WALK UPHILL BOTH WAYS TO SCHOOL IN SIX INCHES OF SNOW WITH NOTHING BUT JEANS AND A PAIR OF CONVERSE ON!

No, but seriously, shit is silly, don't buy some big ass mower that costs more than some peoples cars, save your money and splurge on cologne or a fashionable monocle.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|