View Single Post
Old 08.19.2009, 09:53 AM   #17
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
I must get skinnier even though I am a size 2...I need bigger boobs....I'm 30 so it's time for botox or some kind of wrinkle creams...everyone who trys pot turns into a deadbeat looser....my kids need antibacterial ointments for the smallest of scratches or they will get deathly ill....I need a new house with a picket fence and lots of weekend home improvement projects...Walmart will solve all of my problems if I shop there and buy thier shit

You're a size 2. Jesus. We gotta get some food in you, girl!

Yeah, the home improvement advertising is HUGE! It's on all the time. It's not so much about "fixing" anymore, it's all about "renovating," "making over," making prettier, bigger, fancier.

Yard work--another big one. Everyone needs a huge ass riding lawnmower even if your yard is the size of a postage stamp. And don't forget the fertilizer!