Thread: God vs Satan
View Single Post
Old 08.14.2009, 11:46 PM   #79
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
racism is not justifiable simply because its wide-spread or commonplace..

all forms of nazism are wrong period. anyone who is stupid enough to try to find good from those motherfuckers is wrong, and as stupid as the nazis. if your friend is a neonazi, I hate to break to you, but he is a fucking moron. fuck nazis.

I don't agree with racism... but I can understand why a person would be racist. I don't believe in judging a whole race based on a few fuckheads, since the human race is shitty. But still.. perhaps if i wanted to pry into this guy's life, I could understand why he is the way he is. But I don't want to know that much about him. He's a good person to me and I've never seen him act shitty to someone of another race. He just has his own personal beliefs, and it's not really my business anyway. Still a smart and nice dude, so it surprised me when he revealed that to me..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|