Thread: God vs Satan
View Single Post
Old 08.14.2009, 11:39 PM   #71
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
But, and correct me if I'm wrong, but believing in some of the ideas of nazism doesn't mean you want to KILL people.

I just kind of accept that the people who form these ideas have a "justified" reason in their minds for doing so, so I don't really judge them for it or comment on their life. For example, things have happened to me in my life where I don't want to enter into water if I don't have to -- I almost drowned when I was a child. Same thing with people who form "nazi" beliefs... who knows what caused them to be that way.

Is it justifiable? I'm not sure about that one. I think a LOT of people are somewhat racist.. or they at least stereotype races. That's just humanity, in general. My acquaintance believes in many nazi ideas.. he doesn't really practice it hardcore, he doesn't go around beating the shit out of people for no reason or something. So, I dunno.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|