Thread: Vivian Girls
View Single Post
Old 08.14.2009, 09:55 AM   #231
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Dude, you've been living under a rock. We all totally do that now. The Simpsons is fucking shit!

But to be serious actually that pretty much sums up my attitude altho i don't hate these things because 14year olds do i automatically know they are going to be shit because they are so mainstream. take for example that movie twilight - magically i know this to be shit without having seen it or knowing anything about it! isn't that neat!

this attitude isnt a contrivance or anything, its more of a taste... i mean i dont HATE any of this mainstream culture. whenever i encounter any of it my brain simply automatically dismisses it with no emotion involved unless it is forced on me eg. pop song playing in a shop or billboards or whatever, then i usually do get angry and wish al qaeda would show up and slit the throats of everyone involved and blow up the newspaper offices and tv buildings etc.

i don't watch television, ashamedly sometimes i watch lost or family guy online and am basically angry the whole way thru because they annoy me so much.

but i can barely enjoy any culture anymore at all because i cant suspend my disbelief and imagine that is a valid worthwhile thing to do with the state of the world as it is. it just seems to be nothing but a distraction and not offer anything worthwhile to me. its hard to find anything where that i can even pay proper attention to without being annoyed at myself for not being able to give a shit.

like the kind of shit people on here like... your still as much of an idiot spending your money on hunter s thompson books and limited run punk rock vinyl as you are spending it on computer games and jonas brother cd.s.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|