View Single Post
Old 08.12.2009, 05:38 PM   #18
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
No. It takes like a thousand years to animate one episode. Season 2 is being worked on.

My biggest problem with the show is that the episodes are all pretty samey, and the characters are lame. Lots of people get killed, the warden is a jerk, the twins cause some shit, the end. I know character development isn't really key, but a lot of the jokes fall flat. The general insanity is its most endearing (and hard-to-watch) quality. I just watch an episode and don't know what exactly I'm supposed to be "enjoying", but the animation is just soooo fucking insane and awesome that I can't help but watch. Still, I NEVER reccomend watching every episode in a row. Maybe that was one of my problems with the show. Talk about a migraine

Still, a good show overall. I hope they do it forever. Way better than most of the dreck they show (DRINKY CROW?! Also, Tim and Eric is almost always lame, but I liked Tom Goes to the Mayor, and Eric used to play in Ink and Dagger, so they get my respect)...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|