View Single Post
Old 08.11.2009, 10:05 PM   #78
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
so then i made a death pool and killed one of my lovers... cycl0n3 sw0rd. after he died, she danced on his grave with her husband even though she was sad? you can see the death pool to the side.

ultimately wendybird wanted to kill the other wendybird. at first she came over pregnant and my kid (in real life) wouldn't let me kill her because she was pregnant... so next time she came over she wasn't and wendybird #2 went swimming and drown... then the real wendybird flirted with death and he became a romantic interest. he's also a kleptomaniac. sadly, his little thing that tells his traits doesn't show up on the screen shot.

anyway... was pretty pleased i made out with myself and then killed myself and now i haunt my own house both living and dead.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|