View Single Post
Old 08.07.2009, 05:49 PM   #489
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
haha. I know! My roast of you purposely made no sense. Anyway, you roasted me? Where???

AND yr from MA?

few pages back:

Noisereductions: (I dont know anything about u either, but I see yr from new england, watch out, here I come.)

"Hey guy, did you get the new sonic youth record? fuckin wicked gay bro, fuckin wicked gay! Nothing like Evol, it'll never be as ace as evol. FUCKIN A, that prick dildo douchebag guy wants me to roast him, only if he roasts me first. Or bakes me like boston baked beans....mmmm beans....we eat all kinds of fuckin wicked beans up here guy. Hey shut up you southy prick. Anyways like I was sayin to that stupid broad, go heat me up some clam chowda bitch, I love the smell of fish."

and ya, I was born in MAss and moved when I was 7, went back every summer until I was in my teens. I really, really, really miss pastrami subs...the ones in mass and NH are better than steak subs in philly!

for some reason pastrami is just different in the midwest, it's whack!
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|