View Single Post
Old 08.06.2009, 07:57 AM   #7538
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
you really should, just enough to get hooked so you can start wearing dark sunglasses around the house and talking really slowly to people on the phone. You can then spend the rest of the day eating ice cream while sitting curled up on the couch, trying to work out the chords to 'moonlight mile' on a five string acoustic guitar. it's the perfect life really.

hmm. That sounds like something that happened to me, although there was no heroin involved. It was back when me and my mom and younger brother moved to California with my grandpa. I took my little brother to the boardwalk and he was checking out comic books, but I was checking out this girl. Next thing I know, her boyfriend and his goons come out of nowhere and want to race me. Now bare in mind that they had really nice, fast motorcycles and I had a pretty cheap bike. But I kept up pretty good. We hung out. Ate some Chinese food. They pulled this hilarious maggots/rice trick on me. Then we drank some blood-red wine or something. I don't remember much after that about the evening. But like you said, I wore sunglasses around the house a lot.