View Single Post
Old 08.04.2009, 05:58 AM   #19885
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Personally, I don't understand why some people have twitter, tumblr, facebook, myspace, livejournal, and like a thousand other things at the same time, to constantly update. Social networking is creepy. No offense to anyone who genuinely enjoys and feels compelled to constantly update all those things, but dang. I like Livejournal because I can post random bullshit and entertain the few people who understand what I'm talking about. I like myspace because bands that I befriend can post touring schedules and stuff. Other than that... ehhh. But more power to the people who enjoy all this stuff. I just don't really have the time or the patience -- and I don't really want people to know THAT MUCH about me.

I just found out what a twitter and a tumblr was a while ago, by the way.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|