View Single Post
Old 07.15.2009, 03:03 AM   #156
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty Prophet
I agree with everything except the your view of bourbon and ice in a whiskey. True, if you have a nice scotch one should have the discerning taste to not put ice in it, same with a fine bourbon.

Glice, what are the ''best'' (maybe i should say most expensive) bourbons you have drank?

It may be a hassle to seek these out, but if you happen to see any of these at your liquor shop or pub, think about purchasing a taste:
Four Roses Small batch
Blantons
Woodford Reserve
Bookers
Knob Creek
Bulleit

I agree. Nobody should put ice with a fine whiskey but it's sort of necessary with a mediocre one. Also, there are indeed some really great bourbons. The only one I've tried on your list is Knob Creek, which i really liked. Another one i really like though is Old Charter. And while I'm at it, people can sneer all they like but there really are few nicer drinks than a JD and coke.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|