View Single Post
Old 07.01.2009, 03:46 PM   #17170
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

Zombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I think I'll try smoking asbestos soon.

asbestos is overrated. so is snorting lead paint.

but, nutmeg is legal in every state and almost every country and has no age limit. It gives you a sort of pot-alcohol-lsd experience. try two tablespoons or one nut first. then after a couple times try three tablespoons or two nuts. You can buy it in any grocery store. it usually takes about 4-10 hours to fully kick in. if you are using ground nutmeg (remember: the darker the color the more potent the nutmeg try to get the darkest) then put nutmeg in a mesuring glass dump some nutmeg in your mouth then swallow with water and repeat until all the nutmeg is gone. if you buy nuts then simply pop them in your mouth and eat them. if ground nutmeg doesn't work then simply up the dosage or switch to the nuts. you will feel stoned, drunk, you will feel very strong euphoria, and you will have mild to moderate hallucinations. It will last 26-72 hours. the side effects are nausea, drymouth, headache, vomiting, and mild constipation. If you want to read peoples nutmeg experiences then use this erowid experience link: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Nutmeg.shtml

Merry-a-trip to you my friends.
Zombie Robot is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|