View Single Post
Old 06.28.2009, 04:44 PM   #11
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
I agree with you for the most part (previous two posters), though I don't know if what you are talking about is what Kim was talking about.

I respect your decision to date a stripper. I dated one once, and I didn't like it. Not because I was jealous, but because it seemed like an idiotic profession. I'm someone that feels profession or at least hobbies should dictate a significant part of one's identity. After I got over the initial thrill that I was dating a stripper, I realized that there was little substance as to why she was making her life choices outside of a desire for money.

I don't think Kathleen Hannah has much to go on by saying that it's ok to strip because she needed money. Whenever anyone else says they do things solely for money, we call them ASSHOLES!

One thing I am sure of, the woman in "Halloween" is obviously not Kim. Another, the woman in "Halloween" is objectifying the man in the song (it seems like). He (in turn) has complete control of her, turning her into a groupie of sorts.

And "Panty Lies" would be hard to analyze at all. I can't think of a song that merits less analysis than that one--it's a silly little song that I'm sure the band is not particularly proud of.
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|