View Single Post
Old 06.16.2006, 09:32 PM   #7
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Oh don't worry, I'm not accusing anyone of being a trend-follower. I just don't understand why it's a trend to the extent that it is. I guess Hot Topic is to blame for all the world's troubles.

Not that I haven't ever bought anything there, but they ruin many interesting topics that would be better left cold.

I've read the first half of Treasure Island at least 3 times, but never finished it. I really liked it too. I don't know why I kept stopping. I think it's about time I read that first half again. And Muppet Treasure Island would be one of my top ten movies of all time. Despite the fact that Jim was played by a girl...
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|