View Single Post
Old 06.16.2006, 05:12 PM   #30
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
when i traveled to Spain with my class as a young teenager, our teacher advised us to get a certain guide which was actually partly like a phrasebook... we all bought it and discovered that there were like 2 or 3 pages entirely dedicated to insults (stuff like "me cago en diez sobre tu madre / tus muertos"...)... this is nearly the only thing we all learned during the trip...

by the way, i like the expression "me cago en la leche"... at work i have a norwegian in front of me (with a spanish girlfriend) who used to complain all the time about the work, muttering "me cago en la leche" when you would ask how he was today... he's not saying it anymore, sadly, since our spanish colleague left...
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|