View Single Post
Old 06.16.2006, 01:21 PM   #15
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses

I got Steve's setlist.

The show was really good. The new songs sounded great live.......especially the sonic breakdowns. Out of the new stuff my favorites were The Neutral, Reena, Pink Steam, and Rats. The highlight was definitely SHAKING HELL!!!.........it seems like so far that's the "gem song" of the tour.
Kim looked fucking possessed singing it. Turn around.......TURN AROUND!!!! Mark looked like he was having a blast and he was drenched in sweat....Lee hardly broke a sweat. His hair looked like it was in perfect condition.....ha ha. I did wish they had played some other older songs other than they did (especially 100% and Drunken Butterfly since I've seen them at just about every show it seems like). Be Your Own Pet were fun too. I'm just glad it was an opener with some energy to thrash around to!!! Maybe some more later.......ROCK!!!