View Single Post
Old 06.16.2009, 12:39 AM   #944
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
All things considered, Harry Partch may be a more important musician than Mozart.

id be very interested in hearing a more in depth explanation to this statement...

speaking of mozart- don giovanni is clearly a superior opera to la nozze di figaro.

and im sick of making rock, or noise rock, or whatever you call it. it has started to feel real pointless.
i think the two reasons are wagner and the fall. wagner unfortunately has made me realize the insignificance of everything. and the fall are the complete oposite- so utterly simple yet perfect that i cant comprehend how amazing they are...

not sure if thats an unpopular opinion. but i didnt feel like starting a new thread
and i hope in like a month or so ill get over it

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|