Thread: Show Your Bones
View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 07:54 PM   #21
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I have always defended a liking for the Yeah Yeah Yeahs; for the most part, I love Karen O's voice, and Fever to Tell was an enjoyable album in its rawness and simplicity. Not a terribly innovative band, but they were 'fun' to listen to, and their aspirations didn't overstep the merits of their music.

I've just listened to Show Your Bones, and I hereby rescind every positive remark I've ever made about them. They can hereby suck perspiring donkey sack.

To the members of SY who will never read this, and would rightly disregard my peon opinion anyhow: You're scaring me. Whatever hallucinogenic substances you are digesting that are inspiring your choices of bands to tour with, they are not the good kind. Surely you have been advised that you never buy ingestable goods from men named Slim. Stop it. Stop it now.

i agree with the first two paragraphs entirely, SYB is an appalling record, but everything before it was good. and about the touring, i think SY is just about making money now, it's too late for them to quit but too soon to retire, same goes for their records, i think they're trying to boost their sales basically, and i think the SYRs etc are just to sugar the bitter pill for the sake of the hardcore fans.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|