Thread: ghosts and shiz
View Single Post
Old 05.29.2009, 01:02 PM   #38
Mrs. Butcher
bad moon rising

Mrs. Butcher kicks all y'all's assesMrs. Butcher kicks all y'all's assesMrs. Butcher kicks all y'all's assesMrs. Butcher kicks all y'all's assesMrs. Butcher kicks all y'all's assesMrs. Butcher kicks all y'all's assesMrs. Butcher kicks all y'all's assesMrs. Butcher kicks all y'all's assesMrs. Butcher kicks all y'all's assesMrs. Butcher kicks all y'all's assesMrs. Butcher kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe11121
Another one.. At my old house we had a pool + hot tub. And one time I was sitting in the hot tub. And the water was hot and all. So I looked at the temperature and it said 21 F, and i thought, no way was that right. After thinking and looking away for a minute I looked back at the temperature and the thing was shut off, and the jets stopped running. The water was still very hot, probably around 100 F. So I got the fuck outta there and ran into the house. (I was home alone by the way). So, i told my dad, when he got home, that the hot tub was messed up. So I went back down to see it with him. When we got there the jets were still off, but the temperature said 99 F. He said, "Idiot, it's working fine." And walked away. But I swear something was up, that was no coincidence.

ghost pee is known to be very warm. ghost peed in your hottub.
Mrs. Butcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|