View Single Post
Old 05.29.2009, 12:35 AM   #31
Poor Immigrant
empty page

Poor Immigrant kicks all y'all's assesPoor Immigrant kicks all y'all's assesPoor Immigrant kicks all y'all's assesPoor Immigrant kicks all y'all's assesPoor Immigrant kicks all y'all's assesPoor Immigrant kicks all y'all's assesPoor Immigrant kicks all y'all's assesPoor Immigrant kicks all y'all's assesPoor Immigrant kicks all y'all's assesPoor Immigrant kicks all y'all's assesPoor Immigrant kicks all y'all's asses
It was my friends who saw them first, first came Lee who was standing around casualy looking at the arrivals and departures. Then after a while the rest of the band appeared with two other guys who must have been management or security (do they have security?) Judging from what I saw they could walk freely around (they took their time and Lee bought tickets and talked with people who worked there) without being approached by fans or whatever. There must have been people there who where going to the siesta-festival, so they must have been recognised; but as I said nobody approached them. Which is kinda cool.