View Single Post
Old 05.28.2009, 02:48 PM   #6534
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
Transformers.

I didn't bother checking it out when it came out, because I was pretty sure it was going to suck. Now two years later I finally saw it and I was surprised to see that it has really fuck all to do with the the Transformers I remember from my youth. The robots look like piles of scrap, Bumblebee is a Camaro now and Megatron is... what? On top of that, it is cheesy as fuck.

yes. it was suck ass

my favorite parts were when the army battalion was invoved, everything else, with shia le douche, and that girl who looked 33, and the extraneous family bullshit sucked ass.
I ahted the fight scenes because the hyper kinetic scattershot jitter cam actually made the transformers seem less enormous, less massive. basically, to ants we look like we are moving in slow motion but there is nothing they can do to stop us from squishing them. the same shoudl be true of transformers.