View Single Post
Old 05.28.2009, 01:14 PM   #6532
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I wasn't a huge fan of either version. I found them both interesting, conceptually, and I like the idea of "challenging" the viewer and whatnot, but the message behind the film(s) was really obvious and a bit silly. I like the ideas, rewinding scenes and breaking the 4th wall, cool stuff, and I'm glad it was put out in a mainstream context, it probably blew a lot of people's minds. I'm not a huge fan of that director in general though (yet!). I didn't like Benny's Video though I liked what I saw of Cache (which, admittingly, I fell asleep during -- not the movie's fault -- and have yet to watch the rest).

I've seen all Haneke's films and consider him to be one of the best filmmakers of our time.
Can't wait to see Das weiße Band.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|