View Single Post
Old 05.21.2009, 08:01 PM   #33
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
you people reminded me of this episode of Cribs that I watched about 10 years ago.

remember Sisqo? he did "The Thong Song". it goes like this: "thong thong-thong thong thong".

well, this was Sisqo's crib.

the first thing that he showed off was this giant fucking roman statue right inside his front door. he claimed that it cost him a fortune.

all I could think was: "in 10 years, I'm going to be making fun of this guy for blowing his money on a motherfucking statue".

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
Now working as an independent recording artist, Sisqó has finished his third solo album, titled Last Dragon (to complete the trilogy), for release in 2008, but was never released.

HEXXXXXX

xoxo syg, for reminding me of Sisqo.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|