View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 11:08 AM   #36
sonic pharmacist
empty page

sonic pharmacist has much to be proud ofsonic pharmacist has much to be proud ofsonic pharmacist has much to be proud ofsonic pharmacist has much to be proud ofsonic pharmacist has much to be proud ofsonic pharmacist has much to be proud ofsonic pharmacist has much to be proud ofsonic pharmacist has much to be proud ofsonic pharmacist has much to be proud ofsonic pharmacist has much to be proud of
My first concert was David Gilmour in the mid 80's...was actually quite good. First arena concert was Rush a couple of years later (Faith No More opened). Rush was great, FNM was not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
The first real concert I went to was the Red Hot Chili Peppers with Smashing Pumpkins and Pearl Jam opening in November 1991. No one gave a shit about SP and PJ at that point. Everyone was going to the bathroom and grabbing beers during Pearl Jam's set. I thought they were a local band.

That same lineup came through San Diego, and I passed on going (didn't like the Chilis, not familiar w/ SP at that point). What a fool I was.
sonic pharmacist is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|