View Single Post
Old 05.15.2009, 09:57 AM   #155
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Is it wrong that I think SUNN((O)) are the avant-garde rock equivalent of enya? background music to do dishes to or fasll asleep to?

damn!

That's what I think whe I listen to SUNN((o)) records!!! I can handle ten minutes of drone befor ea SONG or in a SONG or as part opf a SONG structure, but a double LP of what sounds like my stere receiver turned up to 11 and the WEQ maxed out with maxed out gain, and nothing else? Oh robes, that is right. they have robes.

The melvins did the same damn thing but they understood dynamics and tension and that to fully appreciate quiet you must have loud next to it to comoparema dn to fully appreciate slow drones, you must have raucous riffs to complement them.

mid morn rant