View Single Post
Old 05.14.2009, 08:52 PM   #145
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
anyway, i am interested to hear a list of what bands/music you are referring to as ghetto.

alot of music i think falls into that category really,definitely blues and early jazz would. as of late i've been impressed by some older forro stuff from N.E. brazil but i've mostly been more into african/ S.E. european and carribean styles in the past.

i think i would mostly say that i prefer musical advancement to come from a unique person's expression, as opposed to the idea of conciously striving to do something new and progressive. that way of going about music seems egotistical to me and i find it unstimulating in general although i'm not above wanking myself
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|