View Single Post
Old 05.14.2009, 08:44 PM   #144
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k

the only thing worthwhile thing you've said so far is yr idea that some people are avoiding new music they would actually like on purpose because they think there was something music used to have which it doesn't anymore. i think holding onto an idealised and mostly imaginary nostalgia for a past that barely was can actually be a strong motivation for creative drive.

if i take that part back can i get another sarcastic rant? i want to continue sitting in awe at the vast intellect western male,please continue pointing out the shortcomings of my savage mind almighty master

i don't want any "united front" for the board,i don't care about pushing my will on others, you're the one who wants to be right about everything almighty master. i don't care about that,i just think you're full of shit and want to point out to that you may enjoy the current musical world more if you're open to musical ideas that don't strive only to remind you of yr own brilliance and advance tastes
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|