View Single Post
Old 05.14.2009, 08:31 PM   #142
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
nobody here cares when people critique sonic youth, people complain about which sy albums they hate all the time, but there are alot ways of looking at music that are insulting to the art, and i think this whiny whiteboy art school shit that dominates the thread is embarassing to music fans

but please continue to take the opposing viewpoints that you apparently enjoy hearing personally. i don't need to try anything harder, i'm happy listening to passionate ghetto music which is made every second of everyday around the world. i don't need to use music as a way to show off my mental superiority , no wonder you think things are "missing from today's music".do you want all music to appeal to yr enlightened tastes? i'm satisfied with todays music because there's more quality shit coming out than ever and i can't get enough, people who think something is missing today that was once around must be avoiding music they would like on purpose

actually some people here take hissy fits when someone criticises sonic youth. whiny whiteboy art school shit? yeah it's embarassing to real fans like yu who listen to passionate ghetto music. haha

so i guess us "whiny whiteboy art school"ers should shut up because we wouldn't want our opinions to embarrass the united front that real passionate music fans such yr self want to put up for the board.

and don't worry, there's little chance you ever will be able to use music to "show off yr mental superiority".

and no, i don't want "all music" to appeal to my "enlightened" tastes. i don't usually like music that is made for the purpose of appealing to my tastes or anyones taste but the artist.

the only thing worthwhile thing you've said so far is yr idea that some people are avoiding new music they would actually like on purpose because they think there was something music used to have which it doesn't anymore. i think holding onto an idealised and mostly imaginary nostalgia for a past that barely was can actually be a strong motivation for creative drive.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|