View Single Post
Old 05.12.2009, 01:05 AM   #2
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
amps are really costly, so practically you're not going to get a very loud one for $400. I know Vox has a pretty good 23 Watt amp that you'll get for under $400, and the effects are pretty nice. obviously it's not too loud, but depending on the type of music you plan to play it could be fine.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Peavey-V...93-i1413609.gc
good amp, good deal, and that one's definitely loud enough for ya. I know peavey has some other good tube amps that you'll get for a good price. Plus Sonic Youth use peaveys.

if you can find a good deal on one that's in your price range, a Fender Blues Jr. would also be a logical choice
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|