View Single Post
Old 05.09.2009, 06:26 PM   #33
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Sonic Youth, which would make me seem quite uncompromising, except the Cure is probably #2, which is purely compromising on my part. Sonic Youth with the most different partners too.

Dust Springfield a fair amount recently. Also quite a bit of Bauhaus and Tones on Tail, as my wife and I were both going through gothic mid-life crisis things that I think are kind of done with now.

Miles Davis is up the list, and I highly recommend Sketches of Spain as one of the best albums to get you there imaginable.

The weirdest soundtrack ever was George W. Bush's first acceptance speech. My girlfriend at the time and I had just gotten back from Happy Hour and there was an election night "party" at her house. She pulled me in her bedroom which was right behind the tv set. There was louder moaning going on in the living room than there was in her room. Made it kind of like fucking to the Cure actually...
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|