View Single Post
Old 05.08.2009, 07:22 PM   #29
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I know nothing of this one. Break it down.

Survival horror that takes a large cue from Lovecraft's work (without saying it directly, but we all know. It's set in Rhode Island, has big ancient monsters). The patented Sanity effects are AMAZING. You play through the game with a something like 8 different players with they're own "chapter" and one girl who "bookends" each chapter and plays the final chapter. The ancient alignments are pretty cool too. Depending on what you pick, different monsters will spawn and different stats (Health, Magicka, Sanity) will take greater hits throughout the game. You should be able to pick it up for around $20 now. And it's ONLY available for Gamecube/Wii because Nintendo owns the patent on the Sanity effects. It also has a strategy guide that gives walkthroughs, spell breakdowns, etc.

Another short list from me (most have been mentioned):
RE remake
RE 0
RE 4
Simpsons Hit & Run
Crazy Taxi (for being hella fun)

I really liked Super Mario Sunshine, but I sold it after I couldn't get passed the part where I had to find Yoshi eggs or something like that.