Thread: nirvana people
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2006, 09:07 PM   #38
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_buzzo
funny thing happened to me today. i was wearing a nirvana shirt and this emo person comes up to me. *speaksinfakebritishaccent* 'ooh i like you shirt. i love nirvanar'

i just walked away. and then i called her emo!!! grahahahahahaaerrrrrr

not that you care though........

i think I've already posted about this issue. Unfortunately for those of us who appreciate good music, Kurt Cobain opened up the flood gates for all of this post-2000 musical garbage the floods the airwaves and minds of young people today. When he made it multi-platinum to write three chord punk rock with good solid drum work, yet have apolitical and even nonsensical lyrics, all of a sudden BOOM! here comes emo and screamo and whatever the hell they call this crap thats out these days. I still love you Kurt, but you seriously fucked up there. You created the nineties version of androgenous male rock stars/fans with cute hair and make up.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|