Thread: nirvana people
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2006, 03:26 PM   #30
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I need a Ramones shirt. That'll be my next Hot Topic purchase. Yes, I am the 50-year-old dude trying to squeeze by the teeny boppers in that little mall chain store. I hate the place (asked for a Sonic Youth T, and the clerk looked at me blankly: "Sonic Youth? We don't get much call for that band here.") But it's the only place around here for halfway decent band Ts.

Dude, please do not go into Hot Topic. I absolutely detest that store. It's the worst store for buying rock and roll shirts. It's where all the stupid wann be punk kids and stupid metal heads spen their time. It's great if you wanna buy a Insane Clown Posse shirt or a Disturbed chain wallet, but not for us with a good taste in music. Stay Away! Abandon every hope, ye who enter here.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|