View Single Post
Old 04.27.2009, 04:16 PM   #10
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWRA
Antenae sounds very promising on the basis of its length, structure and mood - something of a throwback to the 'autumnal'-songs-with-content-vocals from the A Thousand Leaves, NYC:GAF, Murray Street period (by the way, do those albums have a collective name? I'm sure it's been said that three of them were part of a loose trilogy though I'm not sure if those were the three, substitute one of them for Washing Machine / Sonic Nurse maybe? Anyway its my favourite period of their music); also it has a nice chorus, catchy in a good way.
I don't think NYC Ghosts & Flowers sounds very autumnal, so that might be the one you should substitute ; but I can definitely see the autumn thing in both ATL and Murray Street, yes. Especially in songs like Hoarfrost
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|