View Single Post
Old 04.26.2009, 11:22 PM   #11
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
I met her at happy hour at the Spar in downtown Olympia. We both instantly had the feeling things could be really heavy and promptly ran away and continued to have less meaningful stuff with other people for a couple years (we were friends but not close). Then we started flirting online on this local centered website I won't mention because it really sucks now.

Eventually I got dumped by a 21 year old hottie who turned 21 and a day older and went on to the next thing, and I decided it was time to get off that train and have the serious thing I'd been subconsciously fending off for so long. So I approached her in the bar I worked at before heading up to the dj booth and told her I wanted to go on adventures together (not the type of cheesy or for that matter forward thing I normally would ever say, but it was somehow the only way to put it). She came up to the booth and handed me her phone number with the same look of resignation I'd been feeling about it. Eight years and one child later the adventures don't seem to stop...
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|