View Single Post
Old 06.14.2006, 08:32 AM   #1
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
in a recent post about "band you'd like to hear but didnt get a chance to or something" like that anyways.. i expressed my wanting to hear Comets on Fire.. my good man sonicl read this and having recently bought a Comets on Fire - Blue Cathedral CD for second hand offered to send it to me FOR KEEPS! free of charge.

now i think this is a swell thing to do, especially when i went home on lunch today to find it in the letterbox.

Thank you sonicl, a shining glimmer of light that proves mankind is not dead.

(i'm back off me lunch now and in work have the CD blasting - easy knowing the boss is gone on his lunch! - much confusion in the faces of the punters, i'm like..yeah get your fuckin rocks out..lap it up or get the fuck out slags.)

Why dont yee big up a boardie thats done something cool for you lately.