View Single Post
Old 04.15.2009, 12:10 PM   #13
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
my previous post performed a quantum slip and disappeared.

.....take:deux:

spatial expansion is the result of our visible universe resting upon a balloon-shaped membrane. as this inflates, any given point moves further away from it's neighbor.

the crux is, current models for universal expansion cannot explain the increasing amount of red-shift measured (hence the drive to prove and observe the existance of dark matter/energy). we can see the effect of it's force (increasingly faster expansion), but cannot perceive the cause.

my long-time theory about the Big Bang event is that it is akin to a "white hole". that is, a singularity that has reached a certain critical mass of accretion and then began "dumping" it's meal down one dimensional level in order to maintain homeostasis. the x-rays released via Hawking radiation are not sufficient enough to disperse everything, and it simply adds up. basically, black holes are cosmic bulimics, happily binging and purging away.

that said, I believe that it's possible that other (smaller) white holes exist and are adding new mass by the nano-second, thereby expanding the membrane that we rest on, faster and faster. or, expansion into nearby dimensions is causing a warp effect on our own.

synopsis: you better ask jesus.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|