View Single Post
Old 04.11.2009, 03:17 PM   #24478
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
that vampire can't cd fucking rules, rylan's squelching electronics really mold with the skrawnk rawk of nace and corsano quite well. i like cant quite a bit, she has many divided opinions among the noise scene but i feel shes a real innovator in a scene full of imitators. her ad god willing should record together.

im listening to airway-live at lace right now. long live lafms. airway seems to have been both the skronk-jazz AND the harsh noise group out of the lafms. this is probably the harshest noise thing to happen right before incapacitants, hanatarash, merz, the haters, and hijokadan all started up.

before that was young marble giants-collosal youth. that album is fucking boring! i couldnt believe its considered classic! out of all th super unique and amazing sounds of the uk post punk scene this is too lame. they cant decide if they just want to do a really melodic sioxuie type thing, an electronic/dub noisy funk pop group thing, or a lo-fi bedroom psych-punk raincoats thing. and therefore dont have any of the energy and power that the aforementioned fantastic bands have.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|