View Single Post
Old 04.09.2009, 12:10 PM   #1322
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
Name: Connor
I guess my tastes are pretty standard, Sonic Youth, Pavement, Pixies, Dinosaur Jr., Radiohead, Bob Dylan, VU/Lou Reed, Joy Division, MBV, Smashing Pumpkins, Arcade Fire, etc. Anyone have any solid weirder or more underground music to suggest? I'm in the mood for something new, a different scene.

been listening to sy only for about a year or two now, so The Eternal will be my first new album as a fan, and hopefully I'll get a chance to see them live for the first time as well (I live in San Francisco, so the chances of them coming around are likely). Anyone have an idea as to when they might announce the tour dates?

and I'm really glad to be able to register here, I've been reading this forum for way too long. I was really surprised and happy when it actually let me join today.
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|