View Single Post
Old 04.09.2009, 12:10 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
is it possible to pray somebody out of hell?

what about vice versa? I've tried, yet I've not seen much success.

should I start praying harder?

well..

according to either the Orthodox or Catholic tradition, the answer is yes. You can pray someone out of hell, though personally, I ascribe to a universal christianity which says simply that ALL human beings, regardless of repentance, are equally guilty of any and all sin, and therefore it is not good works which save you from "hell" but the grace of God through Jesus Christ. So, either WE ALL go to hell, or NONE OF US go there..

so in my opinion, Kurt Cobain is not in hell at all, regardless of circumstances, though I am well aware that my priest might beg to differ.. I just believe in a God without limits and a hell that is entirely empty, that is all

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|