View Single Post
Old 03.31.2009, 02:47 PM   #15096
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Your Are A Nasty Ugly Asian With Slanted Eyes And Yellow Skin. You Admitted To Me That Your Had Syphalis. This Is So Fuckin Nasty. [if Anyone Wants To See For Themselves Ill Forward U The Message] You Got Stos Ran On You By Johns Boys While Ur Girl Chelsea Sucked Dustins Dick. You Are Whore. Haha And If I Can Recall Brittany Daru Beat The Livin Fuck Out Of Chelsea Palmer In Nineth Grade Cuz Her Man Wanted Brit Not Chelsea. U Two Need To Stop Being Sos Jealous. You Will Never Be Like Us You Can Try Ur Hardest But It Will Never Happen Honey. Im Sorry. Keep Dreamin Wishin Hopein And Peryin But Itll U Will Never Be Us. I Know Its Hard To Handle But Its Just They Way It Is. And Bitch U Aint Strapped U Sound Like And Idiot U Are Not Hood U Live In Upscale Livonia. And Told Brit U Were Gonna Call The Police On Her. U Cant Fuck With Us.. U Gave It A Good Try But Sorry. We Win You Lose. Ps Emily Amanda And Brit Are Queens.. And U Two Will Always Be Pesents
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|