View Single Post
Old 03.16.2009, 07:42 AM   #17
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I wonder why they are releasing him. He's nuts.

Tsss, would you tell that to his mum?

Quote:
Varg's mother, who last year wrote a letter to Dagbladet in which she argued that her son was being unfairly treated by the justice officials who repeatedly denied his parole application, is very relieved that her son will be able to join his family in Bø (a municipality in the county of Telemark, Norway), where he recently purchased a small farm.

"I am very happy that he has been so strong and that he held out," she said. "It will be good for the family that they can be together every day."

This is the house where he's going to live (can't hotlink the image):
http://vaimg.no.publicus.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Avis=VA&Dato=20090310&Kategori=NYHET&Lopenr= 799226831&Ref=AR&MaxW=468&NoBorder

"Hmmm, should I make a Burzum Facebook or would that not be kvlt?"
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|