View Single Post
Old 03.10.2009, 07:21 AM   #5780
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
The Inglorious Bastards trailer sure does look bad, doesn't it? "World War II, Tarantino-style!" Jesus. Starring Eli Roth, Brad Pitt, and Mike Meyers. I mean, I'll still download it opening night and watch it out of morbid curiosity but that trailer is pathetic! Though when you consider that Tarantino's best movie, Reservoir Dogs, is about 95% IDENTICAL to a Hong Kong film called "City on Fire", that shows you how great of a filmmaker he really is. At least nothing could be worse than Death Proof...

There's a trailer? Shit. I gotta see it. I'm sure you'll hate it, like Death Proof. And I'll love it. Like Death Proof. And then we'll tug of war about that here for a while. Then we'll get on with our lives. haha.