View Single Post
Old 06.12.2006, 03:31 PM   #64
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
I'll be getting it tomorrow along w/ the new 6 Organs of Admittance record.
not sure what else is coming out that i'd be interested in... have to wait and see...

if you're not gonna buy the album just don't buy it, i hate to hear people whine and complain about how they "hate" the new album (hate is kinda a strong word don't ya think)... i just don't see the point in it other than some self satisifing proagative to dwell on the negative which seems to run wild in the youth of today and not so youth... i wouldn't have a problem if you just said i'm not gonna buy it.
its as if in comparison some of you folk have created soemthing better w/ your lives. if so where is your big piece of fame? and why bother support a band if you're going to have such an attitude about their work (no matter how small it is).

and one other thing that been bothering me:
what is the point of this shit?

who really cares how you rank the above artists or listend to recently or what you think is cool and hip and shit, i mean really is this for bragging rights or what?
who are you really impressing anyways?
seems very poser-ish to me...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|