some clarifications from the nice dudes of matador:
just to preface, the split dates (3/24 and 4/28) are an effort to let the small indie retailers in the US start to pre-order SY BEGN before the offer goes up online. hopefully, this makes folks go to physical stores to make sure they get the LP which is in limited supplies.
1. is this offer only for u.s. costumers?
what we say to this is that US-based online shops like Insound, Other Music and the MataStore ship to many foreign countries.
there will be a special UK offer... announced shortly.
2. what should non u.s. fans (like me) do if they want the lp?
3. do you get to stream the album if you pre order on march 24?
the stream goes live on April 28.
4. if the uk offer is different, can u.s. fans order it?
same as above. if you have the will, there is always a WAY with the Internet.
5. are "mp3's to follow" will be mp3's of the live LP?
at this point, we are keeping the live show to the LP.
6. is it possible to use paypal on the buy early site?
the MataStore accepts paypal. the sale goes up on April 28.