View Single Post
Old 02.14.2009, 11:16 AM   #5540
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, that Jodorowsky box set is pretty great and decently priced at the moment. I got it last month for about €30. I haven't watched all of it yet though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrim

I liked.
I loved that one, watched it in the cinema last year at a film festival while being really sleep deprived. It gave me a few freights, mainly because the sound (of the screaming etc) was so unbelievably loud. But even without that I thought the last 10 minutes (when they are up in the attic) were genuinely scary... brrr.

Solyaris is great. I don't have a problem with the pace of the average Tarkovsky film, but I can imagine it doesn't suit everyone's tastes.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|